TOP 10 MOST DANGEROUS DOG BREEDS ATTACKS IN THE WORLD 2019
High quality dog training course to improve your dogs behaviour & intelligence – http://bit.ly/TrainYourDoggo
10. Great Dane – Great Danes can be gentle giants if properly trained and cared for as they already belong among the very emotional and sensitive group of dogs! But, if not trained and socialized from an early age, they can become quite dangerous and aggressive! Considering their massive body height and weight, they can bring about fatalities!
9. Boxer Dog – A hunting dogs and they have been used as attack and guard dogs ever since being bred! They have a powerful jaw and bite – which is perfect for protection! but, if not properly trained they can turn out very aggressive attackers!
8. Wolf Hybrid – As you may have already understood, these dogs are a cross between grey wolves and dogs and this makes them quite unpredictable! They have a head of their own, wild and demanding! Many states have already banned the possibility of owning a Wolf Hybrid as a house pet!
7. Alaskan Malamut – Alaskan Malamutes are highly energetic dogs and if their energy does not get positively used, they can turn into quite aggressive dogs! They have an emphasised need to hunt for prey, therefore, should be carefully looked after! One other important thing is that they are slow learners, which requires for a lot of patience while training them!
6. Siberian Husky – Siberian Huskies, just like the Alaskan Malamutes, have been bred as working dogs, and that is the reason they are not very social! But, with the right approach and training, you can make them become more friendly and calm! Poor socialization and training will surely turn them into aggressive and dangerous dogs!
5. Bullmastiff – Ss guard dogs, Bullmastiff’s have a natural aggressive temperament, which if not properly cared for can turn out fatal! They are large dogs, therefore, training them and making them obedient is a must in order to avoid unpleasant confrontations!
4. Doberman – They will sense danger and will react on their owner! They are naturally aggressive towards strangers and also their size plays a role in making them even more dangerous! if not properly trained and obedient, they can cause quite some damage!
3. German Shepherd – Extremely focused towards taking the danger down, they can cause fatal damage! naturally aggressive, can be some what toned down by appropriate training, socialization and affection! In this way, you will get a loyal and a very loving household pet!
2. Rottweiler – Rottweilers have one of the worst tempers, and are also, considered unsuitable family dogs, especially for families where the owner is an amateur, without a calm and assertive nature! They need to be continuously trained and attentive to, in order to avoid dangerous reactions!
1. Pitbull – Pit Bulls are fighter dogs and they will enthusiastically go after their task until completed! They have a very powerful jaw and bite and are well-known to not release their bite so easily! Therefore, they should be trained and socialized from an early age in order to avoid unnecessary dangerous situations!
#pitbull #dogs #top10
This video includes the documentary wild life of dogs .This video complies with the rules of youtube community.
What’s your choice? Which dog breed will you choose?
We do not own the video clips utilized in this video. All videos can be found on Youtube, and if you see a video that belongs to you and wish for me to credit you in the description, please notify me. We use videoclips with the permission of the authors of original videos to make our compilations. If you see a clip that you own that you did not submit or give consent for use, we have likely received false permissions and would be happy to resolve this for you!
PLEASE contact us before filing a copyright claim. We will do our best to come to an agreement!
▾▾▾ PLEASE NOTE ▾▾▾
All content used in adherence to Fair Use copyright law all credits go to the right owners. No copyright intended.
►►►►►►►►► THANKS FOR WATCHING ◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄
AND DON’T FORGET TO LIKE COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBE!
Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of “fair use”. The recent amendments to the Copyright Act of 1976 pertain to music. “Fair use” remains in force for film and video.